If you've been to my house, you know I'm a plant lover. There's nothing better than a houseful of greenery. The way they brighten up any room and fill it with life. I'm always bringing home new plants and finding new places to put them. I've found the plants that "like" me and that I can keep alive longer than a year. So, now the challenge is to find creative ways to incorporate them into my decor.
Clockwise from top left...
- Air fern & driftwood - inherited by my late neighbor
- Vertical Plant Hanger - iheartnaptime.com
- Cactus in french candle tin (my little creation)
- Bike Planter by wearableplanter
- House Number Planter - A Beautiful Mess
- Tea cup planter - The Inspired Room
- Sky Planter - Boskke
- Hanging Bud Vase w/crocus picked by my son :) - Terrain
- Wall mounted ceramic planter - World Market
- DIY Sea Shell succulents - Balcony Garden Web
- and a few more of my own -